Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome

  Hey, I'm Isaiah and this is my very first blog. Before I begin to review movies I'll tell you a little bit about myself and what I'll be doing with this blog.
 To start off, I love movies, I love everything about them, the action, the stories they tell. Ilove how they can take us to other worlds and how we get attatched to the characters. I love all types of movies except romantic comedies, I find romantic comedies very boring and they all, pretty much, end up the same way, so don't be surprised if I never write a review that is in that category. Other than that I will try and review all kinds of films from classics like Casablanca to new releases, if I have the money to go see the new movies, for I am a college student with no job and very little money. I will also be reviewing quite a bit of foreign films and films you may never even have heard of.
 I will be posting at least 2 reviews a week about different movies and I may even talk about a few directors and give a review on their style of directing. I am well aware that my tatse in film is different from other people's taste, but I will try my best to give a good review on each film. I will be rating each movie with a score out of 5, 1: movie isn't worth watching even if some one payed you, 2: not a good movie and is pretty much a waste of your time to see, 3: a decent movie and will keep you entertained for a while, 4:a very good movie and worth seeing more than once, 5: a fantastic movie definetly worth watching more than once and you should go out and buy this movie on DVD or Blu-Ray. My reviews will be based on:
  •  The story
  • The characters
  • The directing style
  • The acting
  • The soundtrack
 Movies are a great passion of mine, so I hope my reviews are useful to readers, and I hope you enjoy my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment